Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Week 9 CyberSmart in Room 8 - 'Blogger Profiles"

Kia Ora everyone!

This week for CyberSmart we are learning about Blog Profiles, and rather than you just read what I have to say about what we did, I thought we'd do things a bit differently! I'd love to hear what you have to say in the comments about what we have to say. 

Here is what me (Mr Ferguson) and a few of our students had to say about what we covered in this session:
 
Here's what Michael had to say about today's session:  

Here's what Lucretia had to say about today's session:  

Here's what Richard had to say about today's session:

We hope that you enjoyed looking at this different type of content today! Please leave any feedback that you have about our class' learning and if you enjoyed watching the clips. 

Have a great week!

Mr Ferguson and Room 8

8 comments:

  1. Hey Room 8 i'm Toby from Room 4 at Pt England. I understand that we'll be working together which I personally think is kool, two classes trying to reach one goal. I love your progress about a smart profile and I agree with the important things you all had to say. Maybe next time you could talk louder so we can hear you more clearly but other than that I see no faults.

    Your's Sincerely,
    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora room 8 my name is Marika. Learning about CyberSmart is very important And is definitely a life skill to remember. My Feedback would definitely just be make sure to keep your personal stuff Offline Make sure to always be safe online . Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 8 my name is Felix. I think that it is very important to learn what and what not to share about your life. I have a question, have you ever shared something you shouldn't have? Blog You Later Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Felix. We can't think of anything we shared that we shouldn't have because we are always Cybersmart. How about you? Have you ever shared something you shouldn't have?

      Delete
  4. kiaora!! one time i went to Valery Adams brother (Steven Adams) basketball camp in Auckland, they picked 30 of the best players from kaitaia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Room 8,
    I am Norah-Jade, I go to Point England school, and my favourite subject is Reading and Maths but not really Writing. What yous are doing sounds VEERRYY interesting, yous are a very smart class when it comes to Cybersmart, I learnt a lot from what yous are learning, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi rm 8 im from KIS i think your cyber smart thing is awsome its a really cool thing to know. good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my name is manahuia I go to kaitaia intermediate My class number is rm eight I loved the different ideas your class has for cyber smarts thing like shearing you information is very important to you. you don't want to end up being kidnapped do you. nope I sure don't want to be kidnapped

    Amazing ideas

    ReplyDelete